Skip to content
- What is a skis swap?
- Is a place for individuals and ski shops to consign gear. A percentage of each sale will go towards helping the UPS ski team. The ski swap will take 30% of public sales to pay help the Team through out the year
- What can I sell?
- Bring in used or new gear. Most common items are Skis, Snowboards, boots, and winter clothing.
- What if my items sells?
- Your will be sent a check out the following week for 70% of the purchase price.
- What if my items does not sell?
- You must come on Sunday evening to pick your item up. You can get items as early as noon on Sunday. If you wish to donate unsold items please let us know ahead of time.
- Can someone help with pricing my items?
- We can help suggest pricing if you wish, but can not guarantee that any item will sell
- When do I have to bring my item in?
- This might change year to year so check the times on the home page, but you must have your item there by the friday before the saturday sell. This is a one day check in.
- Where are you located?
- We are in the Tennis Pavilion on the UPS campus in Tacoma WA. The entrance is around the side of the building.